Thursday, February 14, 2008

Power out and late start day!

So yesterday a little after 4:00, our power went out for good! (It had been flashing on and off for the previous hour or so!) Subsequently.. the power did not come back on until 11:45! It was insane and cold and dark and I didn't get to see who made it into the top 24 on American Idol! GRR. Then this morning I get the word that school is postponed until 11:00! Wow! I have an appointment at 11:00 in PG so... I guess I won't be going to that! BLECK! So my boys are home and antsy to get to school because IT'S VALENTINES DAY!!! They want to party!


Of course it could have been much worse! There was a VERY bad accident on SR-73 up towards Eagle Mountain and it took my brother in law 7 hours to get home!!! INSANE!! Darin didn't go to school last night because of the accident! It was impossible to get in and out of our area. Seriously... it would have taken him an hour at least to get through the traffic light and he would have NEVER gotten home.

So just as I was fantasizing that maybe it would not snow till next year... the poop hit the fan! I HATE SNOW!! I HATE WINTER!! BRING ON THE SUN!

Love me.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Just so you know, I hate snow too!!! Oh, and you've been TAGGED! Go check my blog!