Thursday, February 21, 2008

He's definitely going to be a soccer player!

So this morning was the first time that Darin actually felt the little guy kick! We were laying in bed and he had his arm across my stomach and as the baby gave him a little love tap he said "whoah!" LOL!! It was so funny. Then Darin kept his hand on my stomach and seriously... he (baby, possibly aka Colton) just aimed for the hand and went to town like it was a punching bag! I love that I'm not the only one feeling him move around in there anymore... but it does make me think about the fact that he is getting bigger and if he is already kicking/punching this strong... well.. I just hope he doesn't punch right through me! ;o) I guess this is when I am grateful for my blubber layer... no baby can get through it! (It's kind of like an invincibility cloak!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

How fun...I love when I can feel the baby move and so can everyone else! I think colton is a cute name...