Friday, November 2, 2007

3 Truths and a lie!

My sis-in-law posted this fun game so here I go! I am going to write four facts about me. 3 will be true... but one will be.... not exactly honest! Just for fun I'll stick to the theme she used, LOVE!! Let's see who can guess which are true and which is a LIE!!!


1. I met my Hubby when I was 19. Got married when I was 19 and had my first baby when I was 19.

2. I knew right from the start that Darin was the one for me! So when I found out I was pregnant I was certain our life together would have it's challenges but for the most part be beautiful.

3. The first couple years of marriage were pretty rough for us, but after we figured eachother out, life became easier and I love my hubby more each day!

4. If mother in-laws could be chosen from a line-up I would choose the one I got! She is amazing! Seriously one of the greatest women I have ever known!


Kay... so those might sort of be lame... but I should be cleaning... and procrastination is burning a hole in my brain! Good Luck All!! I'll tell you which one is the lie on Sunday I guess!

8 comments:

Elise said...

ok, I don't know you as well as I should, or as well as I would like to - but here goes...
I'm pretty certain that #3 and #4 are true. I'm torn between #1 - because I'm not sure if you were 19 still when you had Damon. OR #2 with how you say you knew your lives together would be beautiful, come on...that just doens't sound like you, you know?
So, here is my guess. I think #2 is the lie. I think it wasn't totally 'beautiful' from the start, and that maybe it wasn't as smooth as you say...but like I said...I don't know for sure!

Elise said...

OR...as I sit here and think...you may have been 18 when you met Darin, not 19...but you were 19 when you had Damon. Is that the lie? Oh, I'm confusing myself! :)

Karilynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karilynn said...

Okay so in an effort to save people from confusion (or possibly exaggerate a lie (BWAH HA HA!!)) I have added a couple of extra words to #2. Hope this helps! The word beautiful alone was kind of cheesy...

Kim and Adam said...

I vote # 2 because I know the other ones are true...

Jessicah said...

Gosh I don't know which one I don't think fits in. I think I have to say #2 as well as many others have chosen...just a pure guess! Love Ya!

Nicholette said...

I know 3 and 4 are true, I'm not sure about 1 or 2. Between those two, I'd pick 2 as the lie. From what I remember someone saying was that you two had only been together for a week before you got pregnant. I don't know if that is really true, but I didn't know you guys then. So my guess is #2 as well. :o)

Jackie said...

Okay so I think it's no.1!! I Know you were at the U...any way I think you were 18 when you met and 19 when you were pregnant...maybe...