Monday, November 5, 2007

Like a rock!

Sometimes I don't want to be a rock. I'm not always strong. I'm not always able to handle everything.
Sometimes I want someone to lean on. Who will just let me cry and not expect me to be stronger than that.
Sometimes I need to feel like I can count on other people....
Sometimes I need my spouse to let me be a weak, whiny woman.
Sometimes I need my children to just listen the first time, because I can't bare to ask again.
Sometimes I need people to think of me and what they can do for me, instead of what I can do for them.

I just need someone who I can really count on to help me out when I am weak, cause I feel so alone, and so small right now.

I HATE ALWAYS BEING THE ROCK!

The more I cry, the more WE cry, the more we realize what WE'VE lost.

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

What can I do for you? I know I'm not close by, but I do care about you...and the fact that you are so stressed out day by day. I want to help you if I can. I love you!

Kim and Adam said...

Don't be a rock, you need to cry and you deserve every tear. Trust me been there done that,If you need anything seriously let me know. I was given this poem when I lost Aiden. and thought of you when I was looking through his things the other day.
Angel Baby
To the baby that I carried
But never seen your eyes
Or tell you how much I loved you
Or ever to hear your cries.

You will never be forgotten
The excitement we had for your coming.
When I realized I'd never hold you,
The feeling I had was numbing.
My angel baby is who you are.
My angel baby you'll always be.
Your loving memory will live in my heart
So you will always be right here with me.

Unknown said...

I wish I knew how to help, please dont not hesitate to ask, you have done so much for me lately please let it be my turn.