Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sunshine

Today I have been blessed with lots of love!
First my older Sis. Vicki babysat Dom so I could go read with Jaydin's class. Then Nicholette offered to babysit Dom so I could go get a pedicure, which had I had the funds would have been great. My sis-in-law Jess brought me over some lunch and I held her new baby and stared at his fingers, and just thought about how my baby should have fingers by now, but I didn't cry! Jessica also spent some time cleaning until my mom got here and took over! She is working really hard to help me get my house clean. I think this will help me be sane. Then around 3:15 my doorbell rang, which NEVER happens and this cute girl was standing there holding a beautiful arrangement of flowers for me. I was a little surprised and tried not to cry, but I read the card, and of course, the tears started to flow. My sweet sister in law who lives in Colorado sent me these with the perfect message! Thanks so much Elise!!

So my visiting teacher just brought me dinner and let me know that it is hot so I guess we should go eat. Thank you everyone who has thought of us. Your love helps a lot!

4 comments:

Elise said...

You are very welcome. I'm so glad you have so many people in your life willing to lend a helping hand. I wish I was there to do it, but I'm grateful for visiting teachers and other family members who can answer your prayers (somewhat on my behalf). I hope you like them!

Nicholette said...

That is so great that you have had so much love shown to you. When I suggested to watch Domi, I meant for you to go and do whatever you wanted (sleep, read, movie,) a pedi was just a suggestion. You didn't have to not take me up on the offer just because you didn't have money for a pedi. I just wanted you to do something nice for yourself, whatever that would be. :o)

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I haven't really been here for you. I really wish I could be...My baby has acide reflex so that is why she is so cranky. I promis if you need to talk or cry on someones sholder I am here...I'll cry with you. I love you Kari.

Unknown said...

Elise is awesome!