Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dominic's Meltdowns!

So today Dominic had 2 episodes that cannot be desribed as anything but total meltdowns. Like he just started screaming at the top of his lungs and saying no over and over again! I really don't deal well with screaming so both meltdowns resulted in nap time. I just wish I knew what was bringing them on! Jaydin also had a meltdown today. Just started crying when I mentioned something small.... my boys are having a hard time, and I'm not sure why. Darin and I are doing fantastic. He is happy and gets to leave work at work at the end of the workday. Maybe it's me.... I guess I'd better take a chill pill!

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

So I was thinking about this post, and I couldn't think of any good response...hence the reason this is coming so late (the next day)...I just have remembered a few times out of nowhere that Miranda will just be hystarically upset(over everything) and then she is just over it the next day...like it never happened...Now I'm not so sure that this situation applies to your boys (but maybe they just are needing to "vent" themselves and don't know quite how to go about it) That's what I think Miranda's deal is most of the time. I don't know, I could be crazy...

Elise said...

I get those same meltdowns about every 1-2 months I think they call it male PMS i guess it starts earlier in some. Well Elise is excitted to have you guys visit for thanksgiving with mom and dad, I hope you guys have a great time, congrats on the new job darin and Karilynn are you guys still going to make to colorado with the new job and all? Well best of luck and take care.
Les