Friday, November 2, 2007

So tired!

For the last few weeks, I've been so tired! Like I really really need naps but don't manage to get them. Sometimes I think I need a break. I spend every day babysitting or entertaining and all that results from it is a messy house and sheer exhaustion. I wish I could say I'll wait till later to nap, but Jay has Taekwondo and blah blah blah. Oh well... I guess worst case scenario I will get used to being so tired! Right now I would give anything for a binky (to get my niece to stop crying) and a nap!

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

I think you should tell people that you are on overload. I mean, I don't think you should stop doing what you do, but don't be afraid to say to everyone 'ok guys, this is really enough'...you know what i mean...is that terrible advice?!? I hope not. I love you.

Jackie said...

The more pregnancies I have the more I realize that the first was by far the best!! No one to worry about, no one calling my name, no one needing their pants changed, or something to drink, or anything else that kept me from doing whatever I wanted! The tired craziness will go away as you get use to no sleep...Maybe a miracle will occur and you might get one nap this pregnancy!! love ya!