Sunday, November 11, 2007

And so it goes!

So yesterday we threw a little party for my oldest brother who turned the big 3-0! on Friday! It was really a vision I had with black balloons and cupcakes with tombstone on them. It was a lot of fun but of course not exactly the vision I had pictured because we are all broke! Payday isn't till Wednesday for me so blah. But it was still fun and I think it made him feel really good.

Darin starts his new job tomorrow. He seems pretty excited about it so I hope that it goes very smoothly. As it turns out he already knows one of the guys he'll be working with and the main guy he is working with is named Damon!! With a name like that, dudes gotta be cool right?

I am still a little nervous about how we will fund Christmas but I'm sure we will find a way. I mean maybe it will be good for us to not spend a lot of money this year. Our kids are small enough that they don't care right?!?!?

Okay.. so this is a lot of blah blah blah but just wanted to post something!

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

LOL...most of my post are just blah blah blah...isn't that the joy of blogging, you can write about anything :o)

Yikes Christmas is getting close, I should start making an effort to pick up some gifts.

Elise said...

Hey,
I love the blog and you have a talent with expressing yourself with words. Good luck with the new job, you guys deserve a break or three. Tell the boys hi for me. Take care and I will try calling one of these days.
Les