Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas!

So as tradition would have it in our home.. we put up our tree and some decorations today... here's the corner where the tree is! We had to do some rearranging of furniture to make everything fit!
We moved the piano to a different wall! It's makes a great holder of Christmas knick-knacks! I really love just listening to Christmas music and staring at all the pretty lights and decor!



Now we have to figure out how much to spend on Christmas and what to buy! I really hate the Santa Clause hype cause my kids don't get that SANTA does not have unlimited amounts of money! They are certain that his elves can make everything they want for way cheaper than wal-mart! Silly boys.... what to do?

6 comments:

Elise said...

IT LOOKS GREAT KARI! What fun! I think we're pulling ours out tomorrow! I have to put it up early this year, because half of December we will be in Utah...so I want my kids to see that Christmas is at our house too! Can't wait to see you!

Jessicah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessicah said...

Your tree looks beautiful! It looks really great where you've put it. I hope you guys have a great holiday season...I miss you all and love you very much!

Unknown said...

So Cute. We need to come over sometime. We misses you guys. Cute tree.

Nicholette said...

Holy crap. I haven't even thought about breaking out my Cmas crap. I alway feel bad for Thanksgiving. :o) Your tree is very cute!

Monica said...

The tree looks great! I love to look at the decorations and listen to the pretty Christmas music too. ^_^
Miss and love you! -hugs-