Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pampered Chef!

Hey guys! I'm having a Pampered Chef Party tonight. Apparently Pampered Chef has these great new websites for their consultants so that people in the outside world can place orders on friends parties far away. (Like I post a link, you click on it and you have instant access to the entire catalog and whatever you buy goes on my party! ;o) ) Anyway... I will post the link today or tomorrow. For whatever reason, I haven't gotten the info yet. So if there is anything you might be interested in buying... I promise I will have the link up ASAP!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Can't promise anything, but I'll definitely check it out! Love ya, hun!

Jessicah said...

How did you get started on Pampered Chef? I've thought about trying to do it, have parties and things but I just don't know all the ins and outs of it ;o)...I think it might would be something fun for me to do since I am working part time at home watching Miranda.